The OWO Residences by Raffles │ London
This spectacular three-bedroom, first-floor lateral apartment is set within The OWO Residences in London's Whitehall, with 24hr concierge and services provided by a brand-new flagship 5* Raffles Hotel. The apartment will benefit from ceiling heights of over 3m, original period features, a dual aspect layout allowing an abundance of natural light, and views over a grand period quadrangle and a private residents' courtyard.
Formerly home to the Ministry of Defence, The OWO was once the office of great statesmen such as Winston Churchill and Lord Haldane and provided the inspiration for writer Ian Fleming's James Bond 007 spy stories.
The OWO is a landmark Grade II*- listed Edwardian baroque building situated in the heart of London on Whitehall and opposite Horse Guards. Formerly home to the Ministry of Defence, the building was once the office of great statesmen such as Winston Churchill and Lord Haldane and was the inspiration for writer Ian Fleming for his James Bond 007 spy stories.
Being meticulously brought back to life to create a new destination for central London, moments from the Royal Park of St. James's, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, and Downing Street, all of which are a short walk away.
Residents will also benefit from exclusive access to The OWO's private landscaped garden, private club rooms, and dining rooms, a dedicated residents' wellness area with spa, gym, and cinema room, and global VVIP Raffles status.
Please note all images provide are computer-generated images and are indicative only.
- 125-key 5-star Raffles Hotel - the first in the UK
- Collection of 9 restaurants and bars
- 85 Private Residences (studio to 5-bedrooms)
- Unique features to each residence including ceiling heights from 3m - 4.4m
- 30,000 sq ft of dedicated residents-only amenity spaces
- Private landscaped Residents' garden
- Access to hotel facilities including a 20m swimming and separate vitality pool
- 24-hour security and concierge
- Valet, secure underground parking, and storage
- All residences are serviced and managed by the Raffles team
- Exclusive membership of Raffles Diamond Club
- Principal double bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bathroom
- Second double bedroom with dressing area and en-suite bathroom
- Guest double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Open-plan living and dining space with engineered oak flooring
- Separate dine-in kitchen by Smallbone of Devizes with integrated Gaggenau appliances
- Luxury bathrooms with bespoke cabinetry and underfloor heating
- Guest cloakroom
- Ample storage
- Underfloor heating throughout
- 3.1m ceiling heights to principal living spaces
- 24/7 services by Raffles Hotel, and residential access to Raffles Hotel amenities
- Exclusive use of The OWO Residences' private residential amenities
- Secure underground storage facilities by separate negotiation