Owner's Villa | Delaire Graff Estate | Stellenbosch
One of the most exclusive private residences in Southern Africa, every facet of the 660 m² Owner’s Villa has been designed to provide guests with the ultimate Cape Winelands experience. Seamlessly integrating an incredible selection of art from Laurence Graff’s personal collection, the four-bedroom Villa is a masterclass in luxury living offering complete peace and privacy.
Step into the gallery-style entrance hall to encounter the Villa’s extraordinary views for the first time. Giant picture windows frame Botmaskop Peak to the south, with Table Mountain beckoning on the western horizon directly ahead.
A state-of-the-art Assirelli kitchen, family room with home theatre facilities and walk-in wine cellar open out to the show-stopping living and dining area, with its lofty oak ceilings, central fireplace and opulent furnishings custom-made for the Villa.
Each of the Villa’s four elegant bedrooms offers marble bathrooms, spacious dressing rooms and private terraces with Iroko wood pergolas. All are westward facing, with panoramic views towards Stellenbosch, False Bay and Table Mountain.
Space to unwind
The Villa’s expansive entertainment areas are perfectly situated to make the most of the exhilarating mountain views and glorious sunsets – a pergola-shaded terrace and dining area indoors or beside the heated 14 m infinity pool and Jacuzzi.
A private art gallery
The Villa also serves as a remarkable art gallery, with more than 70 works from Laurence Graff’s private collection on display. An extraordinary testament to Laurence Graff’s passion for African art, works by Yves Dana, Jabu Nala and Cyrus Kabiru are showcased alongside many other contemporary African and international artists.
The Villa is fully serviced throughout your stay, with a personal butler, housekeeping and all meals included, freshly prepared by your private chef. To ensure your every need is met, a personal concierge service is always available, whether you require help planning an itinerary or assistance sourcing a particular item.
- Spacious living room with double-sided central fireplace
- Four en-suite bedrooms each with fireplaces and private terraces
- Indoor and outdoor dining rooms
- Marble bathrooms with rain shower, bathtubs and separate WC
- Private dressing rooms
- Artworks personally curated by Laurence Graff from his private collection
- Private driveway and access offering complete privacy and seclusion
- 14 m private heated infinity pool and jacuzzi
- Private west facing terrace, with panoramic views towards Stellenbosch, False Bay and Table Mountain
- Private Wine Cellar
- Private terraced gardens
- Private Gym
- Fully serviced
- Private Chef
- Personal Butler
- Private housekeeping team
- Concierge services
- Laundry service
- Private Estate and Art tours
- All meals
- A bespoke menu prepared by a private chef
- Daily newspapers on request
- Minibar & selected wines
- Nespresso coffee
- Spa deck & pool access
- All-access WiFi
- Laundry service
- Daily housekeeping
- Sundowners & canapés
- Icon Wine Tasting
- Arrival & departure transfers within a 100km radius of the Estate
- Access to Helipad