The open-plan lounge, kitchen and dining room ties seamlessly into the flow of the villa. The Library provides for those moments of relaxation and entertainment, with the luxurious full length couches and large, flat screen television.
The main bedroom along with the main bathroom shows off the elegance of Le Sereno in style. The large king size bed is flanked by full length glass windows, which overlook the full expanse of the beautiful Grand Cul de Sac. The marble tops and neutral tones of the main bathroom help encapsulate the authentic feel of island life. The emphasis on the green vegetation and movement of water have been molded into the ambience and character of one of St Barts best villas.
Parisian designer Christian Liaigre, who The Financial Times called “the most influential and copied designer of our time,” designed the trio of Le Sereno villas, each with more than 7,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor space. When designing these private villas, Liaigre took full advantage of the dramatic views of the beach and bay beyond, adding to the sense of spaciousness.
The villa design emphasizes simplicity, serenity, and attention to detail, with ample use of warm and natural textures of varying woods and stones that contrast with the dramatic colors of the view. The all-star design team also included the renowned lighting designer Arnold Chan, and Enrique Blanco, the tropical master landscape architect whose designs are noted from Caracas to Barbados.
5 star service
Villa Le Sereno offers much in the way of both provacy and luxury. The villa exudes relaxation and serenity with a full range of amenities and services that will take care of every aspect of your experience.
VIP service, private Chefs and exclusive butler service and event setup, make Villa Le Sereno a superior experience amongst the St Barths villas.
Le Sereno Villas offers a high degree of privacy while at the same time allowing access to all of the hotel’s five-star amenities: concierge, maintenance, housekeeping, room service, as well as access to what many consider one of the finest dining options on the island.
The villa overlooks the beautifull protected natural marine reserve that is home to sea turtles and other marines species. The Reserve is also the ideal location for a number of watersports that include kitesurf, windsurf, paddle boards and kajaks.
- Christian Liaigre’s effortlessly elegant design
- Private-home feel
- Butler and hire car included
- Daily full breakfast
- Complimentary mini-bar (non-alcoholic beverages only)
- Exclusive VIP assistance when transferring in the St. Maarten airport
- Round-trip chauffer service from St Barth Airport to Hotel
- Rental car
- Butler service
- Private terrace and gardens
- Room furnishings and design by Christian Liaigre
- Robes, high thread count sheets and towels by D. Porthault, Paris
- Ex Voto Paris bath amenities
- 24-hour room service
- Private bar
- Maid service twice daily
- Complimentary Wireless Internet access
- Fixed and wireless telephones
- Flat-screen LCD TVs and DVD players
- Personal iPods & iPod docking stations
- iPad and iPad docking station upon request
- In-Room Safe
- King-size down pillows and duvets
- 220v (110v in the bathrooms)
- Air conditioning
- Private Pool
Facts and figures
- Three master bedrooms, a private library that can become a fourth private bedroom with its own private bathroom.
- Wood-paneled Library with en-suite bathroom. Media room, surround-sound large screen home theater. Library can be outfitted with two twins or one king size bed. (270 sq ft; 25m2).
- Fully equipped designer kitchen with aluminum Schiffini cabinets by Vico Magistretti and appliances by Bosch, Pando and Ilve Italia. Main dining room (seats 10 comfortably).
- Very large living room with own powder room.
- Private swimming pool with panoramic ocean view.
- Pool deck with panoramic view furnished for sunbathing and reading.
- Large Covered terrace with panoramic ocean view with dining table (seats 8 comfortably) and lounge. Includes equipped wet-bar, ice maker, refrigerator and BBQ with separate powder room.
- All bedrooms equipped with state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment (flat-screen TV, stereo, DVD, iPod station, room and bathroom speakers) and all public areas have built-in Bose speakers linked to a central stereo controller.
- Generous closet space in all rooms.