Perched high on the Peloponnese peninsula like a modern-day acropolis, Villa 20 is a masterpiece of elegant indoor-outdoor living. Designed by Ed Tuttle and Marios Angelopoulos to meld with the landscape, Villa 20 enjoys sweeping views of rolling hills, the Aegean Sea and the Peloponnese.
With a private spa, six pools and a multitude of dining spaces, including two outside barbecue areas and a typical Greek taverna under the olive trees, Villa 20 is the perfect retreat for groups of friends and families alike.
Large scale sculptures are creatively placed throughout the property, and the owners’ carefully curated selection of art, books from their personal library and artefacts gathered over their years of travel, creates the mood of a private home.
Nature is central to the design of Villa 20; reflection pools lined in green marble capture sea and sky; fragrant gardens sooth the senses; and natural materials reinforce a connection to the ancient landscape.
The ultimate private retreat, Villa 20 accommodates 18 guests in five 100m² suites and four luxury studio bedrooms, all opening onto private terraces and some featuring plunge pools.
Guests of Villa 20 also enjoy access to a dedicated Beach Cabana at the Amanzoe Beach Club, ensuring maximum privacy and comfort. The one-bedroom Cabana has a private terrace and 10 meter pool, with direct access to the sea 30 metres away.
A private Spa & Gym in the Villa covers 650m² and offers a wide range of facilities, including treatment rooms, sauna, steamroom, water massage bed, whirlpool, 15-metre indoor pool and cold plunge pool. The state of the art gym features Technogym equipment and is complemented by spacious outdoor yoga and training terraces enjoying beautiful views.
Villa 20 is the perfect retreat for friends and families seeking valuable, quality time in a home away from home, whilst enjoying all that Amanzoe has to offer. Dining venues are spacious and include an alfresco fire ring, BBQ, gardens and a Greek Taverna under ancient olive trees. Multiple living and meeting areas, alongside a billiard room and a library, allow all guests' needs to be met in the comfort of Villa 20.
- Panoramic views of the Aegean Sea
- Sleeps up to 18 guests
- Fragrant gardens
- 40m (131ft) infinity pool on 6th level
- 30m (98.5ft) infinity pool on 2nd level
- Five 100m² suites and four luxury studio bedrooms (three of them have their own private pools)
- A private Beach Cabana
- 18 members of staff, including a dedicated chef
- Formal living-dining room with terrace on 2nd level
- Covered indoor-outdoor living-dining room with terrace on 6th level
- Living-meeting room on 5th level ideal for business meetings
- BBQ area with dining table for 18
- Fire ring set within the gardens with a rustic wooden table for 18
- Typical Greek taverna under olive trees
- Spa with traditional double treatment room, waterbed treatment room, steam room, hammam, cold plunge pool, 15m (49ft) lap pool, whirlpool
- Gym with Technogym equipment
- Yoga platform
- Fully equipped Library and games room, ideal for families
- Five kitchens / laundry / staff quarters
- Extensive garage space
- Wi-Fi throughout all indoor and outdoor areas