Owing its name to the incredible views of glaciers and meadows, our Panorama Suite sets the bar for a new idea of Alpine luxury.
The Alpina Gstaad‘s top Suite is a generous duplex on the highest floors, offering striking views across the valley and mountains. Three en-suite bedrooms comfortably accommodate six guests. The large living area with a woodburning fireplace in the salon includes a fully equipped kitchen and a dining table for 8 guests. The upper floor features a private wellness oasis with spa room, hammam, sauna, gym and outdoor jacuzzi.
Every architectural detail is rendered in classic Alpine style, highlighting the Saanenland’s artisan heritage. A fusion of materials and regional craft combine woodwork, hand-built fireplaces made from local stone, genuine period painted furniture and ceilings decorated with traditional wood carvings, tastefully enhanced with every modern comfort.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with private entry and professional wine cabinet
- Private spa area with sauna, steamroom, outdoor jacuzzi, fitness, spacious relaxation area and massage corner
- Sumptuous double bedroom with its own balcony, fireplace and walk-in dressing room.
- Bathroom equipped with a large, free-standing tub, rainfall shower and a mirror TV
- Cosy refuge with step-out balcony featuring a view of the majestic Diablerets mountains, seperate ensuite dressing room and a spacious bathroom with bathtub, walk-in shower and toilet
- Bright double bedroom with classic timber latticework, walk-in closet, generously-sized roofed terrace overlooking the pittoresque scenery of Schönried, bathroom with shower and separate toilet