A place to call home
These spectacular rooms flow into one another to create a feeling of your own regal private apartment. Upon entering, the high ceilings speak of Versailles grandeur, before you stroll to the windows and take a breath to admire the view: Paris, its landmarks, and the Tuileries Garden laid out before you.
Bringing the outdoors in
The Tuileries Garden fills your tall, front-facing windows. But inside, every detail reflects its beauty, from the lush green fabrics to the Tuileries artworks adorning the walls, and even the hand-painted vases chosen to echo the garden’s flower pots.
A dream in marble
Wall-to-wall marble that’s cool to the touch yet wonderfully inviting. Fluffy towels, a waterfall bath, and fragrant Maison Francis Kurkdjian complete this room of pure delight.
Best admired from every angle
To your left is the Louvre, to your right is the Eiffel Tower, and before you is the Tuileries Garden, which can’t help but draw your gaze. Watch the rituals of daily life weave through the avenues of elms as locals stroll, wander and picnic amongst the trees and fountains.
A masterpiece of 18th-century grandeur, where even the fresh fragrance of cut grass reminds you of the Tuileries Garden beyond your windows.
- 160m² / 1.722ft²
- View over Paris and its iconic monuments
- King-size or twin beds (additional bed or cot available)
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian toiletries
- Luxury French Garnier Thiebaut linen
- Complimentary bottle of Krug champagne, fruit basket, sweet treat, and mineral water
- Large flat-screen TV
- Fresh flowers
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Study area
- Louis XVI style décor
- Le Petit Prince toiletries for children
- Italian marble bathroom with deep bathtub and separate shower
- Video games and Apple TV upon request
- Connecting suite available with Tuileries Garden view
- One bedroom, one bathroom, one living room, and entrance hall with powder room
- Located on the first floor
- Unpacking and packing service
- Private dinner parties for up to 12 guests (upon request)
- Complimentary round-trip local airport/mainline train station transfers
- Area for security desk at suite entrance
- Butler service upon request
- Bespoke daily amenities upon request
- Tea and coffee-making facilities