The Dower House is a private cottage built in 1775. Grade II listed, it has been immaculately restored by Fox Lindon Associates who have honoured the legacy of the property’s Georgian history and origins. A stylish and enchanting English country escape.
Gleaming and tranquil
The bespoke, copper roll-top bathtubs take luxury to new heights. Your bathrooms are wonderfully spacious, filled with natural light and fragranced by the subtle aroma of Mitchell and Peach toiletries.
Spectacular views of the estate and its feathered inhabitants
As well as the glorious countryside that surrounds you, The Dower House has its own secluded garden complete with a river running through it, where you’ll often spot our family of swans.
Excellence in service
Be it a butler, a chef, or someone to prepare the fire, we’re ready to tailor everything to your heart’s desire.
A unique and historic grade II listed house set amongst idyllic private gardens. The Dower House is a favourite with everyone who visits.
- Three en-suite bedrooms with king-size and twin beds
- Private gated entrance and parking
- Fresh flowers
- Blu-ray DVD player and Apple TV upon request
- Bottle of chilled Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Champagne on arrival
- Two fireplaces (in the living room and entrance hall)
- Dining room
- 65” high definition, flat-screen television
- Fully-equipped kitchen with your own personal chef upon request
- Butler service upon request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Additional separate toilet on the ground floor
- Exquisite bed linen
- Mitchell and Peach bathroom range
- Tea and Nespresso coffee machine
- Connectivity panel with USB, UK, US and EU plug sockets Powered safes