North Lodge | Coworth Park | Ascot
As you stroll from room to room you’ll enjoy a wonderful sense of comfort and ease. This is a warm and inviting space for doing as much – or as little – as you please. Cook a family dinner in the kitchen, watch films in the snug or step out to explore the grounds on your doorstep.
What to cook?
A glorious state-of-the-art kitchen is all yours for preparing lazy weekend brunches or family dinners, or perhaps enlisting the help of our private chef for special occasions and masterclasses.
World of bliss
After a day spent splashing through puddles and meeting the horses, it’s time to kick off your muddy boots, throw a log on the fire and slip beneath the bubbles of our signature roll-top copper bath. To elevate the experience, our spa therapist can perform treatments in the comfort of your suite.
The great outdoors
A unique sense of space extends to the outdoors, where you’ll find your own private garden. This is a space for all seasons, for lighting up the barbecue in summer or warming up beside a firepit with marshmallows on winter nights.
A unique house set amongst idyllic private gardens. North Lodge is a favourite with everyone who visits.
- Three en-suite bedrooms with super king-size, king-size and - twin bed
- Gated entrance and parking
- Fresh flowers
- Butler available upon request
- Private garden with decking
- Electric car charging point
- Bang and Olufsen speakers in each room
- Under-floor heating on ground floor
- 65″ high definition widescreen TV
- Outdoor dining
- Coffee machine
- Miele wine and champagne fridge
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Fully stocked mini-bar
- Daily newspaper
- Exquisite bed linen
- Mitchell and Peach bathroom range
- Bespoke arrival amenities
- Spa treatments enjoyed in North Lodge or at The Spa at Coworth Park
- State-of-the-art Miele presentation kitchen with chef upon request
- UK plug sockets and USB