Luxury Villa │ La Réserve Genève │ Geneva
In addition to an exquisitely warm and refined décor, the Royal Suite also features two You are now offered the possibility of booking a stay in a magnificent villa on the shores of Lake Geneva the Alps, and Mont Blanc, at the very heart of La Réserve Genève. The contemporary glass Villa du Lac, graced with interior design by Rémi Tessier, benefits from all the facilities of La Réserve, including its spa, its restaurant, and its swimming pools. Complete with daily personalized housekeeper service, experience an exclusive stay whether you are in Geneva for business or leisure.
La Réserve Genève – Hotel, Spa and Villa is an extraordinary haven where you can meet with your loved ones and enjoy the rare privilege of experiencing unforgettable moments. Everyone at their own pace, according to their individual desires. Between the lake and the mountains, nothing matters except the pleasure of simply living your best life, without having to organize or plan anything, as everything is already on hand: four restaurants, the Spa Nescens, outdoor and indoor swimming pools, Kid’s Club, sports facilities, a range of à la carte activities…
At La Réserve Genève – Hotel, Spa and Villa, the aim is not to chase time, but instead to infuse it with an intense and vibrant new dimension.
- On the shore of the Lake Geneva
- Panoramic views over the lake, mountains, and Mont Blanc
- A magnificent living room of 160 sq.m.
- Private elevator
- Separate Kitchen
- Swimming corridor
- Air conditioning
- Nespresso coffee machine, boiler, and tea facilities
- Individual wine cellar
- Breakfast served at the restaurant or in your suite
- A chauffeur-driven car to shuttle you to or from the airport/station – La Réserve Genève
- Access to the spa including an indoor pool and outdoor pool in season, fitness with group class, tennis courts, sauna, hammam
- Boat transfer between La Réserve and Geneva city center (from April to September, weather permitting)
- Access to La Petite Réserve for children from 6 months to 13 years old, daily from 9 am to 6 pm.
- Early check-in, late check-out (excluding in July and August)
- Geneva city pass
- Secure outdoor parking
- Soft drink in your mini-bar
- Selection of “film on-demand”