Macau Suite │ Mandarin Oriental Hotel │ Hong Kong
A one-bed suite with a living room, dining room, and access to the club lounge.
Enter via a domed entrance hall, our Macau Suite consists of a large bedroom with a king-size bed, walk-in wardrobe, marble bathroom, living room, and dining room. Guests will have exclusive access to The Mandarin Club.
With décor inspired by a colonial Portuguese home, the suite enjoys commanding views of the city from its enviable position at the top of the hotel. Fusing Eastern design with Western touches, the suite offers an elegant base for rest, relaxation, and entertaining. Guests will also enjoy cutting-edge technology throughout and the services of a personal butler.
Mandarin Oriental’s Flagship
As the epitome of timeless luxury and award-winning service, Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong has served as an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of the city overlooking Victoria Harbour for over 57 years.
Spa & Wellness
- Ten treatment rooms including two couples' suites
- Range of treatments from around the world including traditional Chinese
- 24-hour Fitness Centre, TRX suspension, trainer, and Technogym cardio machines
- Indoor swimming pool
Meetings & Events
- Boardrooms and conference facilities for up to 600 guests
- Versatile event spaces can be divided into smaller spaces
- Excellent catering facilities
- Fully-equipped 24-hour Business and Technology Centre
Restaurants & Bars
- Michelin starred modern grill classics and seafood at Mandarin grill + Bar
- Michelin starred Cantonese cuisine and Dim Sum at Man Wah
- Progressive gastronomy at the Krug Room
- An eccentric Japanese izakaya experience at the Aubrey
- traditional British fare dishes and club-like atmosphere at the Chinnery
- Classic cocktails at the Captain's Bar
- Afternoon tea at the Clipper Lounge
- International all-day dining at Café Causette
- The Mandarin Salon – hair consultation and styling, manicures, pedicures and beauty
- the Mandarin Barber – traditional male grooming
- Shopping arcade with luxury brands