Oriental Penthouse Suite │ Mandarin Oriental Hotel │ Miami
Located on the top floor, our one-of-a-kind Penthouse Suite marries entertainment and relaxation. An open-plan living and dining space includes a butler kitchen, while a state-of-the-art media room provides the perfect retreat.
Our Penthouse Suite enjoys spectacular views of Miami’s skyline and Biscayne Bay from a balcony that runs the entire length of the suite, as well as floor-to-ceiling windows. Flooded with light, the space is accented by Oriental inflections and vibrant red textiles. It includes a lavish master bedroom, a spacious living area with piano, and a marble bathroom with dual vanities, a freestanding bath, and an oversized shower.
- King bed
- Living room with piano
- Butlers kitchen
- Dining room for 8
- Connecting rooms available
Surrounded by stunning water and city views, Mandarin Oriental, Miami brings the essence of Five-Star luxury to Brickell Key. With a private infinity-edge pool, high energy bayside dining, and an exotic day spa, the hotel offers a taste of Asian serenity in sun-kissed Miami.
- Exclusive city resort situated on Brickell Key, one of Miami’s most prestigious residential areas
- Prime waterfront location with stunning views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline
- 20 minutes by car from Miami International Airport, 35 minutes from Fort Lauderdale International Airport
- Situated less than 3 miles/4.8 kilometres from the Port of Miami, guests can enjoy a seamless pre/post cruise experience with Five-Star luxury accommodations
- Walking distance from Brickell City Centre offering upscale dining, shopping and entertainment
- Close to South Beach, Coconut Grove, Wynwood Arts District, Design District and Key Biscayne
- Minutes from American Airlines Arena, Perez Art Museum Miami, Frost Science and Adrienne Arsht for Performing Arts
Balmy nights and a breathtaking menu. Waterside views and delicious flavours provide the inspiration behind our dining experience. freshest produce.
- La Mar by Gastón Acurio, a taste of Peru in the heart of Miami
- MO Bar + Lounge, Miami’s most glamorous bar and lounge
- Oasis Pool Café, the refreshing light fare at the water’s edge
Spa & Wellness
The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Miami offers a series of innovative and restorative treatments inspired by the elements of life, and the ancient traditions of Chinese, Ayurvedic, European, Balinese and Thai cultures.
- 11 Spa treatment rooms, each with a private shower
- 6 luxurious spa suites with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Biscayne Bay
- 1 designated beauty treatment room that performs our holistic and advanced facials. The beauty room features an Oxygen Machine, HydraFacial machine, and exclusive Biologique Recherche Remodeling Face Machine
- Manicure and pedicure facilities
- Separate male and female sauna and steam rooms
- Fully-equipped fitness Centre with state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment
- Private outdoor yoga classes, Tai Chi, Qi Gong, belly dancing and personal training
- Spa boutique
- JGS Salon - Hairstyling, opens daily from 10 am to 6 pm
- Pool and Brickell Beach - facilities may only be accessed by registered overnight guests.
- High-speed wireless throughout the hotel
- Grand Ballroom offers a high-quality surround sound system, 24 – 750 pound rated hang points and 400 amps of available power
- Projection screens and video conference
Our business centre functions as a fully equipped office, three computer stations; a printer, copy and fax machines and a scanner. All guests are able to access the business centre after hours using their room keys, staffed by dedicated professionals who understand the urgencies of business.