Enjoying magnificent views over Hyde Park, this stunning suite features 3 ensuite bedrooms, a kitchen and dining room for 10 guests. This beautiful suite is decorated in a contemporary style with luxurious touches such as Maya Romanoff wallpaper and a bespoke rock crystal chandelier. The master bedroom features a vanity area framed by Lalique crystal lights and lies adjacent to a bathroom with steam room. Fitted with a restored original fireplace and a private bar, the living room opens out to the balcony, which has space for 40 guests. The suite also enjoys private butler service.
Sitting between historic Royal Parkland and the buzz of fashionable Knightsbridge, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London is one of the world’s most luxurious hotels. It offers guests exceptional British experiences delivered with contemporary flair and impeccable, genuine, and gracious service.
- Private Steam room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining room for 10
- Original artwork
- Bespoke furnishings
- 24.5-metre long balcony
With two outstanding restaurants, two Michelin stars, and one magnificent bar, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London is undeniably one of the city’s finest culinary destinations. Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, The Rosebery, Mandarin Bar, Breakfast by Mandarin Oriental
Our new Fitness Centre has been tailored to the cosmopolitan, luxury traveller and boasts state-of-the-art Technogym® equipment and a 17-metre indoor swimming pool. The changing area offers a sauna in the male area and a steam room in the female area, revitalizing experience showers, and a relaxation area.
- A 17-metre twin lane, stainless-steel heated swimming pool State-of-the-art fitness technology by Technogym® including Treadmills, Cross Trainers, Bikes and a Rowing Machine
- A sophisticated and accurate way of measuring overall health-related fitness with our In-Body Analyzer
- Four Senses Loungers In the Relaxation area
- Internet lounge with touch screen computers
An oasis of calm, the extensively restored and enlarged Spa at Mandarin Oriental, London is a place to enjoy peace and serenity and to restore mind, body and soul. The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, London is a haven of tranquillity, promoting an aura of relaxation, mindfulness and life balance. The Spa treatment menu is extensive and there are 13 beautiful treatment rooms as well as a spacious Oriental Suite with two massage beds and a Rasul water temple.
- 13 single treatment rooms
- Couple’s Oriental Suite with Rasul water temple
- Amethyst Crystal Steam room
- Vitality Pool
- Zen Colour Therapy Relaxation area
- Fully-equipped fitness centre with state-of-the-art technology by Technogym®, including treadmills, cross trainers, bikes and a rowing machine
- A 17-metre twin lane, stainless-steel indoor swimming pool with lap timer