Two-Bedroom Tower Suite │ Mandarin Oriental Hotel │ Munich
This two-bed suite is located in a tower with a circular sitting room & dining room.
This large two-bed suite features spacious bathrooms. There is a circular sitting room on a raised platform with curved windows and six-metre silk curtains. Adjacent to this lies a dining room for six and a powder room.
Occupying a series of rooms, this elegant suite features artwork by Munich-based artist Felix Rehfeld, delicate artefacts and custom furnishings. Flooded with light from a vast window, the suite’s master bathroom is a serene sanctuary with a deep soaking tub, walk-in shower, and twin vanity unit. There is also a guest powder room.
A five-star hotel in the heart of the Old Town, Mandarin Oriental, Munich is a luxury retreat with timeless appeal. Offering an enticing blend of luxury, comfort, and style, our extensive facilities, excellent service, and beautiful rooms can’t fail to delight.
Room Amenities & Highlights
- Custom-made champagne trolley
- Daily refreshed private bar
- In-room tablet
- Japanese kimonos
- La biosthétique amenities
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Samsung UHD TV & Bose speaker
- Tea making facilities
- Circular sitting room
- Dining room for 6
- Exclusive artworks
- Two bedrooms
- Two spacious bathrooms
- Walk-in wardrobe
With a tantalising mix of fine dining, relaxed restaurants, and delicious drinks, we offer an inspired choice of restaurants and bars
- Mahjong Roof Garden
- Matsuhisa Munich
- Breakfast by Mandarin Oriental
- The Lounge
Steam bath and Sauna
Situated in our fitness centre, our Turkish steam bath and Finnish Sauna are infused with therapeutic fragrances to promote deep relaxation. Open to all our guests.
If you are looking for a beauty treatment or a hairdresser, our Concierge will happily set up an appointment at Amour Fou Spa de Beauté, located within the hotel. A place to invigorate the body and mind, you’ll leave feeling fully rejuvenated. We can also arrange massages with Amour Fou either in-room or in the luxury of their salon.
Our excellent facilities and unparalleled service ensure that we are the perfect venue for business in Munich
We offer a selection of beautiful events rooms, all opulently decorated and fitted with the latest technology.
We provide every client with an in-house conference planner to help coordinate every aspect of your event. We can also arrange the following services:
- Creative breaks and seminars. We would be delighted to plan a stimulating dimension to your event with a creative break, such as a wine or beer tasting or an introduction to Munich's fine art collections.
- Meeting Room Set-up. Desk pads, paper pads, pencils, and soft drinks are standard for meeting room set ups.
- Delegate Transfer. We can arrange limousine pick-ups, group transportation, or car hire.
- Our multi-lingual staff is able to help with your interpretation needs. For more extensive translation needs, we can arrange assistance at an added cost.