Grand Presidential Suite │ Mandarin Oriental Hotel │ Munich
This large 6-bed suite has a dining area, kitchen, hot tub, steam room and terrace.
This luxurious suite includes the Presidential suite and five additional rooms. It features a glass-enclosed dining area for four, a sitting area, Bulthaup kitchen, and terrace. The main bathroom offers a hot tub and steam room.
Comprising half a wing of the hotel’s top floor, interiors offer a sophisticated fusion of old and new with polished chrome walls lined with original prints by artist Felix Rehfeld and a relief crafted by Nymphenburg, the esteemed Royal Bavarian porcelain manufacturer. The kitchen serves a glass-enclosed dining area, which is the perfect spot for intimate dinners. The main bathroom features a large bath, walk-in shower, hot tub, and adjoining steam room.
A five-star hotel in the heart of the Old Town, Mandarin Oriental, Munich is a luxury retreat with timeless appeal. Offering an enticing blend of luxury, comfort, and style, our extensive facilities, excellent service, and beautiful rooms can’t fail to delight.
- 6 bedrooms
- Dining area for four people
- Spacious terrace
- Hot tub and steam room
- Bulthaup kitchen
- Exclusive artworks
With a tantalising mix of fine dining, relaxed restaurants, and delicious drinks, we offer an inspired choice of restaurants and bars
- Mahjong Roof Garden
- Matsuhisa Munich
- Breakfast by Mandarin Oriental
- The Lounge
Steam bath and Sauna
Situated in our fitness centre, our Turkish steam bath and Finnish Sauna are infused with therapeutic fragrances to promote deep relaxation. Open to all our guests.
If you are looking for a beauty treatment or a hairdresser, our Concierge will happily set up an appointment at Amour Fou Spa de Beauté, located within the hotel. A place to invigorate the body and mind, you’ll leave feeling fully rejuvenated. We can also arrange massages with Amour Fou either in-room or in the luxury of their salon.
Our excellent facilities and unparalleled service ensure that we are the perfect venue for business in Munich. We offer a selection of beautiful events rooms, all opulently decorated and fitted with the latest technology.
We provide every client with an in-house conference planner to help coordinate every aspect of your event. We can also arrange the following services:
- Creative breaks and seminars. We would be delighted to plan a stimulating dimension to your event with a creative break, such as a wine or beer tasting or an introduction to Munich's fine art collections.
- Meeting Room Set-up. Desk pads, paper pads, pencils, and soft drinks are standard for meeting room set ups.
- Delegate Transfer. We can arrange limousine pick-ups, group transportation or car hire.
- Our multi-lingual staff is able to help with your interpretation needs. For more extensive translation needs, we can arrange assistance at an added cost.