The Royal Suite By Gucci │ The Savoy Hotel │ London
In 2021 the 100th anniversary of the celebrated fashion house, Gucci, is being marked in a unique way; the transformation of The Savoy’s Royal Suite by Gucci. Our histories are intertwined; Guccio Gucci, the house’s founder, worked at The Savoy as a luggage porter and lift boy when a young man.
Today the two renowned heritage brands have partnered to create a beautiful and innovative experience for Royal Suite guests that pushes the boundaries of luxury into a new arena.
The Royal Suite is The Savoy’s flagship suite, running the length of the fifth floor riverside. Floor to ceiling windows frame unparalleled views of the river Thames and London landmarks. The suite is both opulent and comfortable, providing an exceptional base in the heart of London.
The interior of the Royal Suite has been redesigned to be a reflection of the Gucci world, with furniture, furnishings and decorative items from the Gucci Décor Collection, and art and antiquities specially curated by auctioneers Christie’s to harmonise with the Gucci aesthetic and the design and heritage of The Savoy.
At A Glance:
- Décor: Furniture, furnishings and decorative items from the Gucci Décor Collection
- Art: Art and antiquities have been specially curated by auctioneers Christie’s
- View: Unparalleled views of the river Thames and London landmarks
- Living room and dining room: Airy living rooms lead on to a relaxed, yet elegant dining space
- Bedroom: Stately four-poster, king bed complete with a hand-sprung Savoir mattress
- Bathroom: Spacious marble-clad bathroom means bathing with a stunning view
- Dressing room: Spacious dressing room with cedar-lined wardrobes
From even before arrival guests will appreciate the extraordinary nature of a stay in The Royal Suite by Gucci. Our team will seamlessly arrange the following experiences:
- Private return transfers from London arrival airport or station to The Savoy
- A signature Gucci x Savoy welcome including a range of gifts and a bottle of Louis Roederer Cristal on ice on arrival
- A choice of classic Italian Gucci-inspired cocktails for an evening apéritif
- A VIP visit to Gucci’s Sloane Street boutique in The Savoy’s Rolls Royce
Guests of the Royal Suite benefit from a dedicated butler and the most attentive service. They are supported by an army of fabulous professionals within the hotel from chefs to bartenders, florists to therapists, all of whom can create wonderful bespoke experiences. The network of our butler and concierge is exceptional, they can be relied on to secure access to the most wonderful dining and entertainment opportunities across the city and equally can support any business needs guests may have, so every element of their stay is utterly successful.
- Savoy Butler
- Use of the house car
- One-way transfer or valet parking
- Valet pressing
- Bottle of Champagne
- Personalised amenities
- Private luxury bar
- Service kitchen
Whether you need connecting rooms or a crib, prefer duck feather pillows or are planning a special occasion, do not hesitate to get in touch with us in advance of your stay so that we can take care of every detail.
- Furniture, furnishings and decorative items from the Gucci Decor Collection - available for purchase.
- Art and antiquities curated by Christie's - available for purchase.
- Private return transfers from London arrival airport or station to The Savoy.
- A signature Gucci x Savoy welcome including a range of gifts and a bottle of Louis Roederer Cristal on ice on arrival.
- A choice of classic Italian cocktails for an evening aperitif.
- A VIP visit to Gucci's Sloane Street boutique in The Savoy's Rolls Royce.
- Dedicated Savoy Butler and the most attentive service by The Savoy team.