The Bernadotte Suite │ The Grand Hôtel │ Stockholm
The Grand Hôtel's ties to the Swedish Royal Family are many. Escape the everyday in the Bernadotte Suite on the third floor, named after the King's uncle Sigvard, who was commissioned to decorate the entire hotel floor in collaboration with Svenskt Tenn. Today, Empire-style fringes and handcrafted wallpaper perfect this exquisitely designed retreat. What has not changed however is the breathtaking views of the Stockholm waterfront and Royal Palace.
The Grand Hôtel in Stockholm has been home to celebrities, high-profile events, and everyday bon-vivants since 1874. Situated in the best waterfront location imaginable, the hotel overlooks the Royal Palace and Gamla Stan, Stockholm’s old town. The Grand is also home to the classic Swedish Veranda restaurant, renowned for its traditional smörgåsbord, Mathias Dahlgren’s award-winning restaurants, and the spectacular Cadier Bar. For recreation, there’s the Nordic Spa & Fitness club with hot saunas and cool dipping pools. Our warmest of welcomes!
The Grand Hôtel is a five-star deluxe hotel with all that it entails.
Deluxe in-room amenities include
- Complimentary access to our exclusive Fitness Center
- Complimentary high-speed, high-security Internet access, wired or WIFI
- Smart TV with complimentary news, music, sports, movie, and radio channels
- Bathroom with bath, shower, bathrobes, and slippers
- Well-equipped kitchenette
- Fully stocked minibar with cool drinks and tasty nibbles
- Fruit plate and beautiful flowers from our in-house florist
- Personal in-room safe for valuables
- Choice of complimentary daily newspaper
- Silk bathrobes
- Coffee machine
- Bottega Veneta toiletries
- DUX bed (King/Twin)
- Complete selection of his & hers personal grooming items
- Electrical adapters