The Princess Lilian Suite │ The Grand Hôtel │ Stockholm
The Princess Lilian Suite is the ultimate luxury accommodation in the Nordic Region. Set atop the Grand Hôtel, this breathtaking Stockholm pied-à-terre blurs the line between hotel accommodation and residential apartment. Named after Princess Lilian, the suite boasts dazzling panorama views of Stockholm. With two bedrooms, a sitting room, a library, a kitchen, a spa area, and an in-suite cinema designed by the Nordic region's foremost acoustician, Ingemar Olsson, accommodates twelve. The living room is planned down to the last detail with a sumptuous sofa group and a dinner table for twelve. And just as the bar trolley is being rolled out for cocktail hour, someone may play a tune on the grand piano. Guests often bring their personal chef, hire one for the evening, or cook themselves in the well-equipped kitchen, personal butler service is available, as is access to our fleet of limousines. The relaxation zone spa promises soothing tranquillity with its deep mosaic soaking tub, massage showers, and waterfall, complete with a steam or dry sauna.
The Grand Hôtel is a five-star deluxe hotel with all that it entails. The Grand Hôtel's ties to the Swedish Royal Family are many. What has not changed however is the breathtaking views of the Stockholm waterfront and Royal Palace. The Grand Hôtel in Stockholm has been home to celebrities, high-profile events, and everyday bon-vivants since 1874. Situated in the best waterfront location imaginable, the hotel overlooks the Royal Palace and Gamla Stan, Stockholm’s old town. The Grand is also home to the classic Swedish Veranda restaurant, renowned for its traditional smörgåsbord, Mathias Dahlgren’s award-winning restaurants, and the spectacular Cadier Bar. For recreation, there’s the Nordic Spa & Fitness club with hot saunas and cool dipping pools. Our warmest of welcomes!
Deluxe in-room amenities include
- Complimentary access to our exclusive Fitness Center
- Complimentary high-speed, high-security Internet access, wired or WIFI
- Three smart LCD TVs, one 65" and two 55" Sonos wireless sound system
- Complimentary media channels with news, music, sports, movies, and radio
- Bathrooms with bath, showers, bathrobes, and slippers, and two separate restrooms.
- Bar trolley filled with delicious drinks and snacks
- Walking kit: rain-poncho, shoe trees, and clothes brush
- Personal in-room safe for valuables
- Choice of complimentary daily newspaper
- Silk bathrobes
- Coffee machine
- Bottega Veneta toiletries
- Complete selection of his & hers personal grooming items
- Styling iron by Björn Axén
- Electrical adapters
- Personal guest service from arrival to departure, assisting you with everything from unpacking, laundry, concierge services, etc.
- V.I.P treatment from arrival to departure.