Foxhill Manor │ Cotswolds
A Private House Hotel
Simply put, Foxhill is a five star private manor house hotel in the Cotswolds overlooking the village of Broadway. An intimate Grade II listed Arts and Crafts country home refreshed and revitalised for the 21st century, Foxhill Manor is a new type of stay where everything revolves around you. All the character and charm of a boutique-hotel hideaway, served up with heartfelt personal service and an easy going at-home atmosphere. Trust us, you’ll love it.
Our manor, your rules…
Staying at Foxhill Manor is a bit like staying with good friends; good friends with great taste who have thought of everything. This is a new type of stay: all the character and charm of a boutique hotel hideaway, served up with heartfelt personal service and an easygoing ‘at home’ atmosphere. Trust us, you’ll love it.
When you stay at Foxhill Manor, you have our undivided attention – not to mention full reign over our kitchen, bar, restaurant, and media room. The place is yours. So how does it work?
Our motto at Foxhill is: ‘whatever you fancy, wherever you fancy it’. It really is like staying with very tasteful, very accommodating friends – who have no rules! Your personal host will be on hand 24 hours a day to make sure you have everything you need, every minute of your stay. Foxhill manor welcomes children over the age of 12 and is also super dog-friendly.
You can also hire Foxhill for exclusive use and takeover the entire venue (we like to call them house parties!) When you stay at Foxhill, you also have access to Dormy House’s spa and facilities, and of course, you are free to wander the estate as you please.
Staying at the Manor
Each bedroom and suite at Foxhill Manor is individually designed, unique and comes with all the best bits you would expect of a five star venue, so pick whichever one takes your fancy.
- Five Beautiful Bedrooms: Each bedroom and Foxhill Manor is individually designed, unique and comes with all the best bits you would expect of a five star venue, so pick whichever one takes your fancy.
- Three sumptuous suites: Each of our suites is home to something a little bit special. From five fat ballet dancers gracing the shelves of our Beech suite to the harmonious mix of bespoke contemporary artwork and furniture in the Oak suite, a stay at Foxhill is always more than it seems.
Eating & Drinking: The choice is yours
Choose what you want, where you want it, and when you want it. Say goodbye to stuffy menus and strict dress codes and say hello to food and drink that’s made for enjoying.
Foxhill Manor is a stunning grade II listed Cotswold Manor, set within the 400-acre Farncombe Estate. Our exclusive use venue in the heart of the Cotswolds is perfect for all types of house parties, celebrations, and get-togethers.
If something’s worth celebrating, it’s worth celebrating in style.
Brings wow factor to gatherings big and small, allowing you to play lord or lady of your very own Cotswolds Country House, and ensuring your guests enjoy an occasion they’ll never forget.
Whatever the scale of your event, Foxhill will deliver.
If you’re looking to arrange a big blow-out bash for up to 60, the grand ballroom’s all yours.
If you have something more intimate in mind, our cosy dining room (and its very well-stocked bar) can host up to 16 with ease.
What does the exclusive use hire include:
- Eight luxurious bedrooms, including three suites, accommodating up to 16 people. More bedrooms are available at our sister-hotels, Dormy House and The Fish Hotel.
- Comfortable lounge with great views and roaring open fire
- A Ballroom with space for up to 60 guests – ideal for big parties and sit-down dinners
- Cosy and stylish state-of-the-art screening room with games console and massive telly
- 400 acres of grounds to explore
- Full use of the House Spa at Dormy House for a spot of celebratory pampering (we will drive you up and back too)
- A host team (Chef, house manager and staff) on hand to look after you and your guests throughout your stay
- Exclusive use of the Manor from 3pm on the day of arrival until 12noon on the day of departure for up to 60 guests
Adventures at Farncombe Estate
Fancy going on an adventure? With 400-acres of rolling Cotswold hillside, Farncombe is the perfect backdrop for it’s brand new range of Adventures. From Axe throwing and Clay pigeon shooting to Falconry and Yoga, Farncombe Adventures offers guests a whole host of activities to enjoy during their stay.
- Shooting (game & clay pigeon)
- Duck or sheep-herding
- Gun dog handling
- Horse riding
- Axe throwing