Diamond Suite - Princess Grace | Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo | Monte-Carlo
The Princess Grace Suite pays tribute to a great lady who left her mark on the history of the Principality and the Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo through her elegance, refinement, and generosity. The Suite displays the princess’s work and her personal souvenirs, including her favourite poems and books. The exceptional 2-floor Suite, located on the 7th and 8th floor boasts a refined, modern decor and spectacular terraces offering a 180° view of the Mediterranean. With its elegant curves and pure lines, the Princess Grace Suite is the epitome of sophisticated contemporary design, featuring transparency and precious materials.
This room includes
- 180° view of the sea
- Diamond Suite on 2 floors, including 2 terraces
- 7th floor: 369m2 of which 85m² is a terrace and 58m² a patio. - 8th floor: 614m2 including 2 terraces measuring 172m² and 206m² with heated infinity pool and jacuzzi
- Two sitting rooms, a living room, a dining room, Shower-hammam room
- Meet & Greet at the airport or heliport and transport in & out in a luxury car or helicopter
- In-suite check-in
- Hotel limousine at your disposal for private transfers within the Resort Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer (except for the Monte-Carlo Golf Club)
- American breakfast included
- Possibility to transfer all Resort expenses to the room's account
- In-Suite open bar and wine cellar kindly made available
- 90 min treatment for 2 in your suite or at the Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo
- In-suite Rossano Ferretti hairstylist (additional fees).
- A dedicated tent at the Monte-Carlo Beach Club throughout your stay (seasonal)
- 24-hour Room Service, Fast laundry service
- Exclusive service from the Michelin-starred restaurant "Le Grill"
- Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo Wine Cellar visit - on request (additional fees).
- Free access to Casino de Monte-Carlo, the Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo wellness complex, the Monte-Carlo Beach Club (outside annual closing period), and shuttle services for transfers within the Resort
- Preferential rates on the Monte-Carlo Golf Club and the Monte-Carlo Country Club (Excluding Rolex Monte-Carlo Masters)
An iconic palace known all over the world. Sitting right at the heart of the action on Place du Casino, the iconic Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo offers guests an unparalleled experience, combining the magic of a legendary hotel with some exceptional things to see and do – from Michelin-starred restaurants to the Jewellers’ Courtyard, Opéra Garnier, Casino de Monte-Carlo, Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo and much more – all rolled into one.
Would you like to have breakfast on the terrace, lunch on the go, or dinner at a Michelin-starred restaurant?
The restaurants of the Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer can satisfy all your needs and desires.
- Le Grill. Uniquely situated on the top floor of the Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo, offers a reinterpretation of Mediterranean gourmet cuisine with breathtaking views of Monaco and the endless azure sea. In the summer, the roof slides back revealing a starlit sky for a one-of-a-kind al fresco dining experience. Awarded 1-Michelin Stars.
- Le Louis XV – Alain Ducasse à l’Hôtel de Paris. Inspired by the French and Italian Rivieras, three-Michelin-starred Le Louis XV – Alain Ducasse à l’Hôtel de Paris has been drawing accolades since it opened. The seasonal Mediterranean menu reflects the legendary genius of Chef Alain Ducasse and is accompanied by an incomparable wine list.
- Le Bar Américain. For decades, this exclusive bar has been a favorite meeting spot for famous personalities to exchange words and listen to live jazz. Soft lighting, leather armchairs, and views of the sea create a comfortably elegant atmosphere for vintage spirits, expertly prepared cocktails, and light snacks.
- ÔMER. Overlooking the lush gardens of the Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo, the restaurant ÔMER by Alain Ducasse offers Mediterranean cuisine that is based on sharing. From the shores of Lebanon or Turkey to the coasts of Morocco or Tunisia, the restaurant’s menu is made up of dishes that reflect this wonderful culinary heritage.
- Salle Empire et Terrace. Open seasonally, this gorgeous banqueting venue has been a registered historic site since the end of the 19th century. The venue hosts some of Monaco’s most prestigious galas and receptions throughout the year.
Spa & Fitness
Treatments/Services: Ayurveda, Body Treatments, Facials, Hydrotherapy, Massage, Reflexology, Scrubs and Wraps, Shiatsu, Thai Massage, Thalassotherapy, Hair Removal/Waxing, Medical Services
Additional Features: Hammam, Elliptical Machines. Heart Rate Monitors, Locker Rooms, Relaxation Lounge, Salon Service, Spa Pool, Stair Climbers, Steam and/or Sauna