Bergwelt Grindelwald Alpine Design Resort | Grindelwald
Protected by the mountains, the new Swiss Premium Alpine Design Resort "Bergwelt Grindelwald" gives strength and courage. Seek the unknown, this is where courage and curiosity grow. Calling all discoverers, dreamers, daredevils. This is the valley where legends grow to the sky and myths entwine with nature. Protected by the mountains, the new Swiss Premium Alpine Design Resort Bergwelt Grindelwald gives strength and courage. This is a place where community crackles in the restaurant, where tradition feeds inspiration. Here, every moment is both a beginning and an eternity at the same time.
- WiFi connection in public areas, High-speed wireless
- Restaurant, Lounges/bars
- Golf, Driving range
- Spa, Exercise gym, Aerobics instruction, Indoor pool, Outdoor pool, Jacuzzi, Jogging track, Steam bath, Bicycle rentals, Massage services, Sports trainer
- Non-smoking rooms, Connecting rooms
- Valet parking
- Banquet facilities
- Concierge desk, 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Doctor on call
- Laundry/Valet service
- Wedding services
- 24-hour security, Room service, Turndown service
- Pets allowed
- Air conditioning
- Accessible facilities
Rooms & Suites
The 91 rooms and suites, apartments, and residences move guests with their warm safe havens, Swiss wood features, and unique furnishings. Moments of relaxation thrive here with a view of the legendary panorama.
The stylish apartments with between two and three bedrooms can accommodate up to six people. Here, you will find the perfect place for your holiday, time takes root, retreats offer enough room to dream, and open common spaces create a new level of closeness, a practical kitchen on the floor with high-quality equipment.
The spacious residences (132m²) sleep up to six people, up to three bedrooms with en-suite bathroom, large living area with fireplace, wide balcony with outdoor seating, durable materials, comfortable bed linen, and natural care products, high-speed WiFi, smart TV, and sound system, individual ventilation system, international, Swiss and USB sockets as well as a fully equipped kitchen. Here, enjoyment brings guests together in the fully equipped kitchen, generously proportioned seating provides space for the stories of the day, and retreats can be found in up to three bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. The residences are located within the resort in the adjacent exclusive chalets. Exclusive access to the entire hotel infrastructure such as the Fire & Ice Spa and all hotel services.
Fire & Ice Spa
The Fire & Ice SPA, like the eponymous film, is a cornucopia of sensory impressions. Here, body and soul come into harmony with five saunas, a textile steam bath, pools, ice fountain and relaxation area with a fireplace. The SPA invigorates body and mind over 800 m2.
Restaurant & Bars
Like Eiger, Mönch, and Jungfrau, the lobby, bar, and restaurant form a single entity of magic and conviviality. Here, the ambience inspires you to take action, the indulgence of adventurers can be heard in whispered tones, and cosiness takes on new forms. This is a place where indulgence and good company come together in a magical setting.
Food And Drinks
- The Lobby. Serving morning and afternoon tea.
- The Other Club. Cigars. Cocktails. Spirits. Wine Bar lounge.
- BG Grill Restaurant, serves cool drinks and flame-cooked food. Dishes come directly from the feature charcoal grill to your table on stone blocks – and behind-the-scenes chef tours give a richer flavour of the restaurant. Impressive wine cube.
- The Seven Spirits Bar. Full Bar service.
- The Pinte has served freshly-prepared Swiss fare since 1843, putting you in the heart of the resort village, perfect for après-ski and swapping stories with the locals. Satisfying menus and refreshing drinks followed by a strong coffee make for a delicious lunch. In the afternoon guests can watch the village go about its business over a homemade dessert. In the evening the restaurant is the scene of many a hearty meal. It is located just accross the street at The Hotel Bellevue-Pinte which is the oldest hotel in Grindelwald and is the sister property of Bergwelt Grindelwald Alpine Design Resort.
In keeping with its name, the Fire & Ice SPA draws on the raw power of nature. Think steam baths and frosted fountains, roaring fires and relaxing pools, including one outdoors that’s inspired by the Grindelwald glaciers. The treatment rooms are simply serene, each named after a butterfly – so you’ll walk in, and float out. And the Atrium Garden is a must-visit to breathe in the crisp air and scent of mountain herbs.