Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita │ Four Seasons Resort │ Mauritius
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one, and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
Wake to find breakfast laid out on the patio, as a gentle sea breeze flows through your luxury villa. With your own infinity pool set in private tropical gardens, spend quality time together in your own secluded space, or explore the alluring turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean.
The story of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, which opened its first hotel in 1961, is a tale of continual innovation, remarkable expansion, and a single-minded dedication to the highest of standards. Gather in a luxury vacation home designed to bring you closer. Round-trip airport transportation, a barbecue dinner experience, and daily breakfast await.
An Elevated Vacation Experience
The most spectacular homes, in the most remarkable destinations, we have everything you need to make your stay unique.
Heated Infinity Pool
Step from your luxury villa straight onto the deck of your private pool and either dive in for a morning swim, or cool off from the afternoon sunshine with a refreshing cocktail.
Secluded tropical location
Surrounded by fragrant flora and lush green vegetation, your private villa garden provides space for all the families in a secluded resort location.
Whether savouring freshly-caught seafood prepared by our resident chef or cooking a family meal using the freshest local ingredients, your fully-equipped kitchen offers a wealth of culinary options.
Ask our resident chef to prepare a barbecue by the side of your private pool and enjoy the finest cuts of local meat and seafood in the company of friends and family.
Celebrate a landmark occasion or round off your trip in style, with a spectacular firework display that will light up the night sky above your luxury villa.
Private Sega Show
Experience an authentic musical expression of Mauritian island living, with a private sega display on our powder-white beaches or the lush tropical gardens of your villa.
- One-bedroom Garden Residence Villa, Fresh breezes sweep in from the garden to fill these villas with fragrant air, though you’ll likely spend more time outdoors, whether in your plunge pool or with your feet up on the terrace.
- Two-bedroom Garden Residence Villa. Ideal for families or couples travelling together, these villas are located on the mainland, close to the Resort’s amenities, and offer plenty of indoor-outdoor space for socializing and relaxing.
- Two-bedroom Partial Ocean-view Residence Villa. Catch glimpses of the Indian Ocean through your adjacent exotic garden, edged by mangroves, or lounge by your villa’s private pool.
- Three-bedroom Partial Ocean-view Residence Villa. Conveniently located close to all of the Resort’s amenities, these family-friendly villas offer indoor-outdoor living areas with idyllic views of the Indian Ocean.
- Three-bedroom Garden Residence Villa. Surrounded by tropical gardens, settle into this intimate home-away-from-home with your own plunge pool, covered patio, and dining area for al-fresco meals.
- Four-bedroom Premium Deluxe Residence Villa. With views of our Ernie Els-designed golf course from its rooftop terrace, this spacious villa is just a short walk from the Resort’s beach and leisure activities.
- Four-bedroom Deluxe Residence Villa. Sink into a lounge chair on your private rooftop terrace, go for a dip in your infinity pool or stroll over to the beach for an afternoon of sunbathing – or make all three part of a delightful daily routine.
- Five-bedroom Royal Residence Villa. Designed for families and groups of friends, this expansive villa is located on a peninsula with a panoramic lagoon and ocean views. Spend your days lounging by the heated infinity pool, gather for lively meals in the dining room or open-air terrace, and enjoy the privacy of five bedrooms, each with an outdoor shower.
- Five-bedroom Grand Residence Villa. The waters of the lagoon lap at the edges of the secluded peninsula, where these chic and comfortable villas are set. Soak in the natural beauty of your surroundings with loved ones as you relax outside on your pool deck.
- Five-bedroom Deluxe Residence Villa. This villa’s outdoor living space – including a landscaped garden, an infinity pool, and a covered dining area – is as expansive as the interior.