Gstaad Luxury Hotel, Spa, & Clinic │ Ultima Collection │ Gstaad
Welcome To Ultima Gstaad, where timeless Swiss quality meets the Mountains. A Boutique Hotel in the upscale town of Gstaad. This is undoubtedly one of the finest properties in Switzerland. Located in the desirable Gstaad resort, Ultima’s multi-award-winning hotel is known for its 5-star superior service and outstanding wellness and ski facilities. This is a year-round location for winter sports, hiking, and shopping.
The Concept, here, traditional Swiss architecture is entwined with the modern comforts of today’s world. There are three wooden chalets of 11 suites, six private residences, a restaurant, and two inviting bars. Plus, there’s a leading Swiss clinic and spa for recharging to full. Each space is exquisitely crafted for snug evenings after a day of skiing in the mountains. Think steam fireplaces, lavish bathrooms and dark, swirling marble from floor to ceiling, and balconies with breathtaking and inescapable views of the Alps.
- Presidential Suite, exceptional luxury, enter via your own elevator to this sumptuous 160m² apartment and be welcomed by a spacious, open lounge and reception area. It means you can access Ultima Gstaad’s restaurant and parking lot in complete privacy. The fully equipped kitchen and dining area are reminiscent of a private chalet. With two balconies, offering different but equally stunning views, the Presidential Suite is flooded with natural light at any time of the day.
- Prestige Suite. Stately glamour, with a character of its own, our Prestige Suite faces the iconic Bernese peaks, which you can admire from its two balconies. The large lounge allows you to create the atmosphere of a private chalet with all the amenities and services of the hotel. And, throughout luxurious fabrics and custom-made pieces of Italian furniture have been expertly curated. There are two bedrooms, each with an ensuite bathroom.
- Pearl Suite. One of our largest family suites, at 73m² in size, Pearl is as luminous as its name suggests. There are two bedrooms, framed by the rolling hills beyond, plus a balcony perfectly positioned for views over the Gstaad village and the everyday buzz that it brings. Guests can refreshen in the dressing room or in the large, marbled bathroom.
- Signature Suite. With a more-than-welcoming lounge area and balcony, the one-bedroom Signature Suite has all you need to spend quality time together. It’s also perfect for entertaining guests as if you were at home. The steam fireplace adds to the Suite’s snug and enchanting feel. Edged wood blends harmoniously with the elegant leather upholstered on the doors, walls, wardrobes, and headboards. The marbled bathroom is spacious and lit by the skies above.
- Family Suite. Your loved ones can return each night, after a day spent exploring the mountains, to our warm and welcoming Family Suite. Across the two spacious bedrooms, you will find a traditional chalet style with a contemporary twist. There are king-size beds, a walk-in wardrobe, and one spacious bathroom with a shower and bathtub.
- Junior Suite. Our elegant Junior Suite is framed by an elegant bronze-clad fireplace — perfect for relaxing after a day of exploring — and a balcony that makes the most of the alpine views beyond. The marble bathroom and dressing area have been designed to provide a superior level of comfort.
- Royal Residence. Decadent living, fit for Royals, this three-bedroom residence is old-school glamour. There are high wooden ceilings, a real fireplace, a balcony, and an office space for those who need it, each room has a spacious bathroom and dressing area. Throughout, you’ll find an elegant atmosphere with carefully curated accents of marble, leather, and Nubuck in the signature Ultima colours.
- Four Bedroom Residence. Return from a day in the mountains to this decadent and spacious four-bedroom residence. This is an authentic alpine chalet with a contemporary twist, composed of a lounge, a reception area, and four spacious bedrooms, each with its own bathroom and dressing area. Throughout, you’ll find carefully curated accents of marble, leather, and Nubuck in the signature Ultima colours.
Put your comfort and health in the hands of world-leading medical professionals at Ultima Gstaad’s leading Swiss clinic and spa. You will find unmatched technologies, techniques and standards in these luxuriously curated havens of white and black marble. And at Ultima Spa, which has partnered with Swiss Perfection, a leading brand known for its anti-ageing therapies and treatments, there are tailored solutions to meet every guest’s needs.
Much like Ultima Collection as a whole, our lively restaurant infuses traditional Swiss flavours with those from the sun-drenched Mediterranean.