Tower Residence │ Four Seasons Hotel │ London
Views of the Tower of London and Tower Bridge greet you from the moment you enter the residence, an idyllic 1920s-inspired retreat offering two storeys of VIP living. Designed by Martin Kemp, the expansive retreat delivers an unparalleled London experience for families and groups.
A Landmark reborn in the city's historic heart. Set in the heart of the City, overlooking Tower Bridge and the Tower of London, Ten Trinity Square this year celebrates its 100-year anniversary. Ten Trinity is the starting point for discovering London’s historic past, alongside its exhilarating present. As impressive inside as out, this famous five-star hotel remains the centre of attention, as a new chapter begins in its history.
- Refrigerated private bar (fees may apply), in-room safe, Nespresso coffee machine with complimentary selection of coffee capsules and teas
- Fully equipped kitchen, washer, and dryer (Residences only)
- Bio-ethanol fireplace in selected suites
- Customizable Four Seasons Bed – with your choice of plush, signature, or firm mattress topper, an extensive selection of pillows, on request
- Heated heated towel rail and marble bathroom floors, luxury bathrobes and slippers in various sizes, Anti-scald protection button on the shower
- Lorenzo Villoresi amenities
- Apple TV and game consoles on request, 46- to 55-inch flat-screen TV, additional TV integrated in bathroom mirror available in selected suites, movies on demand , connected to bathroom speaker, iPad tablet pre-loaded with Four Seasons Mobile App and Chat feature, Bose Bluetooth speaker,
- Complimentary standard Wi-Fi
- Laptop/printer on request
Services & Amenities:
- Complimentary 24-hour shoeshine service
- Limousine service
- Same-day laundry/dry-cleaning/pressing
- amenities for children
- amenities for pets
- ATM and currency exchange on site
- Board games on request
Tailor Your Stay
Our dedicated team is on hand to help customize and add to your stay so that every moment is distinctly yours.
Personal Chef Services
Entertain friends or family and experience the delights of Michelin-starred cuisine, as our expert in-house chefs prepare a personally-tailored menu in your residence kitchen.
Private Wine Tasting
Let Jan Konetzki, our award-winning Wine Director, arrange a personalized wine-tasting experience for you and your group in the privacy of your residence living room or terrace.
Make sure you're at your best for a glamourous evening soiree or gala dinner, with our wide range of in-residence spa and beauty treatments and hair-styling services.
A Salon experience like no other
Our luxurious salon, in the heart of the City, offers hairdressing, treatments, and male grooming services. A barber chair provides privacy for treatment by expert barbers. Clients will find this a perfect environment where all treatments are delivered with precision, originality, and professionalism.
Meetings & Events
Within steps of the Tower of London, Tower Bridge, and the River Thames, Four Seasons is a premier destination for London conferences and events. Choose from distinct venues, from the beautifully restored UN Ballroom to the contemporary Thames Penthouse. Complement meetings and gatherings with exclusive access to London’s major attractions, then retreat to our elegant, spacious accommodation.