Sibton Park │ Sibton Park Estate │ Suffolk
19th century georgian manor house. Built in the early 19th century (1840) and now painstakingly restored and authentically furnished, Sibton Park is a stunning 14-bedroom venue, with orangery and commercial kitchen. The orangery has the capacity to seat up to 150 guests, making it perfect for weddings, corporate events or large family and friends’ get togethers. The formality of the ground floor reception rooms contrasts with the modern-day party pad that lives in the basement.
Looking out across a rolling landscape of pasture, woodland and a serpentine lake. Travelling up a winding driveway, and over an ornamental bridge across a lake, arriving at Sibton Park is as spectacular as the building itself. It was designed and built in 1827 by Decimus Burton, who was also responsible for the forecourt of Buckingham Palace, as well as London Zoo and Kew Gardens. Stepping inside is equally jaw-dropping. From the period-correct, hand-painted Chinese wallpaper in the Drawing Room to the fine antique furniture, Sibton Park does everything on a grander scale. It’s the same upstairs, where 14 individually decorated bedrooms await your arrival, while down in the basement you’ll find a cinema, games room, cellar, gym and bar.
- Estate Kitchen. Adnams Hamper, Bloody Mary Hamper, Champagne Hamper, Continental Breakfast Hamper, Full English Breakfast Hamper, Gin Hamper, Movie Night Hamper, Serviced BBQ, Breakfast, Canapés, Grazing Selection, Picnic, Sharing Menu, Sunday Lunch, Three Course Menu, Exclusive Fire Feast
- Wild Child Activities, Afternoon Adventure Camp, Archery Academy, Bear Hunt, Dens, Hammocks & Swings, Fire Lighting Adventures, Morning Adventure Camp
- Target Sports. Archery, Axe Throwing, Rifle Shooting, TAK, Explosive Air Rifle Experience, 12 Gauge Shotgun & Laser Clay Shooting
- With the Rangers. Bonfire Experience, Bushcraft & Campfire Cooking, Dawn Chorus Bird Watch, Guided Estate Nature Walk, Scavenger Hunt, Spoon Carving, Survival Skills, Treasure Trail
- Spa & Wellness. Celestial Black Diamond Facial, Couples Massage (60 & 90min), Deep Tissue Massage (60 & 90min), Dramatic Healing Facial, Energising Body Renewal, Glowing Radiance Facial, Hot Stone Massage (60min), Indian Head Massage, Jade Hot & Cold Stone Massage (90min), Lift & Firm Facial, Men’s Facial Ritual, Mum To Be Massage, Reflexology, Renewed Recovery Facial, Signature Gel Manicure & Pedicure, Manicure, Pedicure, Swedish Massage (60 & 90min), Wilderness Signature Massage, Yoga Instructor, Body Exfoliation, Gel Removal
- Hire. Electric Mountain Bike, Rolls Phantom (half & full day) with Chauffeur
- Special Occasion. Falconry Demo, Hawk Walk, Live Owl Story of Flight
- Evening Entertainment. Fire Eater Performer, Murder Mystery - 2 & 5 Actors, Storyteller, Wine Tasting - Bubble & Sparkles, Classics, East Anglia, French regions, Hidden Gems, Modern & Natural
- On the Water. Paddleboard (Coach, Yoga Instructor), Raft Race, Wild Swimming
- Evening Entertainment. Music - Acoustic Trio & Solo Guitar Singer
- Complimentary. Lake Swimming, Pashley Bicycles, Row Boats - Estate Lakes, Swimming Pool & Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Trail Maps & Walks
Meetings & Away Days
Choosing to host meetings or away days at Wilderness Reserve is a statement of intent. The stunning landscape, beautifully restored properties and exceptional catering echo your own company’s taste and values. The natural environment of Wilderness Reserve combined with the flexible range of houses & event spaces provides the perfect setting for a more mindful approach to any event, from brainstorming and team-building, to celebrations and product launches, Wilderness Reserve is the perfect corporate retreat, because we have acres of space – 8000, to be precise – and a vast choice of indoor venues, your meeting, conference or away-day is one that everyone will remember long after the sun has set on your stay.
Event Spaces. Our Grade II* listed Georgian manor, Sibton Park, includes a purpose-built event space attached. Historically used in the 17th and 19th centuries to protect citrus trees from harsh English winters; choosing to now make Wilderness Reserve their home.
The Estate Kitchen
Wilderness Reserve’s secret weapon. Our in-house chefs have trained in some of the country’s most prestigious hotels and restaurants; choosing to now make Wilderness Reserve their home.