Walled Garden │ Sibton Park Estate │ Suffolk
Self-contained self-indulgence awaits behind the innocuous wooden door. The Daily Telegraph called our Walled Garden, ‘The Ultimate Party House' & it’s easy to see why. Cocooned by the original 20ft-high red brick walls, you leave the rest of the world behind when you step inside. Resting against the north-facing wall are what look like three huge neo classical glasshouses, but you’ll quickly discover there’s more to them than meets the eye. From the vaulted glass ceiling of the dining area to the cinema, games room, huge kitchen & beautiful stone fireplaces, these air conditioned greenhouses provide open plan living at its best — cinema room, games room, huge kitchen, sauna & hot tub are fertile for fun. Explore beyond the glazed rooms - through the wall, in fact — to discover how the original Victorian gardeners’ accommodation bothy & potting shed has been transformed into eight opulent, en suite king-size bedrooms. And when the sun’s out you’ll want to be out there too, BBQ dining on the terrace, relaxing in the hot tub, or simply kicking back among the flowers in your secluded, walled paradise.
Authentic walled garden & indulgent luxury retreat.
Originally created to grow the estate’s fruit, veg & flowers, The Walled Garden is now itself a vital ingredient for those in pursuit of self contained very private pleasure. Formal lawns & flowerbeds remain, but we’ve added a luxurious glazed retreat down the entire length of the garden’s north wall.
- Hot tubs, Sauna, Steam room, Treatment room
- Bathrobes, Wellies [on request], Toiletries, Bath & pool towels
- Pashley bikes, Board Games
- Nespresso Coffee, Wine Fridges, Hairdryers, Sky Smart TV, Iron & ironing board, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
- Firewood, Barbeque,
- Wi-Fi, Access to car charging
- Estate Kitchen. Adnams Hamper, Bloody Mary Hamper, Champagne Hamper, Continental Breakfast Hamper, Full English Breakfast Hamper, Gin Hamper, Movie Night Hamper, Serviced BBQ, Breakfast, Canapés, Grazing Selection, Picnic, Sharing Menu, Sunday Lunch, Three Course Menu, Exclusive Fire Feast
- Wild Child Activities, Afternoon Adventure Camp, Archery Academy, Bear Hunt, Dens, Hammocks & Swings, Fire Lighting Adventures, Morning Adventure Camp
- Target Sports. Archery, Axe Throwing, Rifle Shooting, TAK, Explosive Air Rifle Experience, 12 Gauge Shotgun & Laser Clay Shooting
- With the Rangers. Bonfire Experience, Bushcraft & Campfire Cooking, Dawn Chorus Bird Watch, Guided Estate Nature Walk, Scavenger Hunt, Spoon Carving, Survival Skills, Treasure Trail
- Spa & Wellness. Celestial Black Diamond Facial, Couples Massage (60 & 90min), Deep Tissue Massage (60 & 90min), Dramatic Healing Facial, Energising Body Renewal, Glowing Radiance Facial, Hot Stone Massage (60min), Indian Head Massage, Jade Hot & Cold Stone Massage (90min), Lift & Firm Facial, Men’s Facial Ritual, Mum To Be Massage, Reflexology, Renewed Recovery Facial, Signature Gel Manicure & Pedicure, Manicure, Pedicure, Swedish Massage (60 & 90min), Wilderness Signature Massage, Yoga Instructor, Body Exfoliation, Gel Removal
- Hire. Electric Mountain Bike, Rolls Phantom (half & full day) with Chauffeur
- Special Occasion. Falconry Demo, Hawk Walk, Live Owl Story of Flight
- Evening Entertainment. Fire Eater Performer, Murder Mystery - 2 & 5 Actors, Storyteller, Wine Tasting - Bubble & Sparkles, Classics, East Anglia, French regions, Hidden Gems, Modern & Natural
- On the Water. Paddleboard (Coach, Yoga Instructor), Raft Race, Wild Swimming
- Evening Entertainment. Music - Acoustic Trio & Solo Guitar Singer
- Complimentary. Lake Swimming, Pashley Bicycles, Row Boats - Estate Lakes, Swimming Pool & Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Trail Maps & Walks
Meetings & Away Days
Choosing to host meetings or away days at Wilderness Reserve is a statement of intent. The stunning landscape, beautifully restored properties and exceptional catering echo your own company’s taste and values, from brainstorming and team-building, to celebrations and product launches, Wilderness Reserve is the perfect corporate retreat, because we have acres of space – 8000, to be precise – and a vast choice of indoor venues, your meeting, conference or away-day is one that everyone will remember long after the sun has set on your stay.
Event Spaces. Our Grade II* listed Georgian manor, Sibton Park, includes a purpose-built event space attached. Historically used in the 17th and 19th centuries to protect citrus trees from harsh English winters; choosing to now make Wilderness Reserve their home.
The Estate Kitchen
Wilderness Reserve’s secret weapon. Our in-house chefs have trained in some of the country’s most prestigious hotels and restaurants; choosing to now make Wilderness Reserve their home.