Three-Bedroom Villa │ Amandari Villas │ Ubud
The Amandari Villa is a serene Balinese-style home surrounded by cascading rice terraces and offering beautiful views of the Ayung River Valley. Composed of five free-standing pavilions, a landscaped garden and a two-tiered swimming pool, the villa features three detached terrace-style bedrooms and a kitchen for entertaining. Consummate privacy can be found here, whether admiring the Batukaru, Sanghyang and Lesung Peaks from the terrace, dining in the open-air bale, or retreating in the glass-walled living room. The property, serviced by two staff, is situated a minute’s drive from Amandari, with a dedicated vehicle on hand to ensure amenities are always within close reach.
Amandari Villa features three detached terrace-style bedrooms around a glass-walled living room and kitchen. Serviced by two staff, it is situated a minute's drive from Amandari.
Bali is blessed with natural beauty, a balmy climate and rich traditions upheld by its deeply spiritual people. Volcanoes skirted by terraced rice paddies drop to breathtaking coastline, and villages and temples dot the landscape. Amandari arranges bespoke experiences and tailor-made adventures anywhere on the island.
- Standalone villa offering consummate privacy
- One-minute drive from the resort
- Views of the Ayung River Gorge and rice paddies
- Private garden, Two-tiered private swimming pool
- Landscaped deck, Pool terrace views of Batukau, Sanghyang and Lesung Peaks
- Dedicated vehicle, always on call
- Two full-time staff
- Three detached, terrace-style en-suite bedrooms with king-size bed, Separate glass-walled living room
- Open-air dining bale (pavilion) for six
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- TV (on request), sound system, safe, Air conditioning, Wi-Fi
- Personal bar
- Double vanity
Cycling, Hiking & Trekking
There are few more scenic ways to appreciate the beauty of Bali than with a cycle or trek through the countryside. Amandari’s guides are all locals who know the region backwards, and picnics and encounters with local artisans, healers or artists can always be arranged along the way.
Dining at Amandari
With its idyllic setting on the Island of the Gods, Amandari is perfectly placed to offer an ambrosial culinary experience that showcases Bali’s cornucopia of seasonal produce and unique flavours. Our chefs handpick the freshest ingredients from Amandari’s own organic garden and local farms, and just-caught seafood arrives daily from the shores of the Indian Ocean. Savour authentic Balinese and Indonesian cuisine, as well as international dishes in The Restaurant, Bar and private Dining Bale, or enjoy private dining in the comfort of your Suite 24 hours a day.
Wellness & Fitness
A winding pathway leads through the gardens to the edge of a lotus pond, where the Spa rests in tranquil dappled light. Taking a holistic approach to wellness, therapies incorporate healing local ingredients to harmonise body and mind.
- Two open-air treatment bales surrounded by lotus ponds
- Beauty treatment room, sauna and steam room
- Fully-equipped gym overlooking lotus pond, with personal trainers on hand
- Private yoga and meditation sessions in a tranquil forest glade
- Tennis court with all equipment provided
- 28-metre swimming pool overlooking the valley