L'Orangerie Suite │ Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons │ Oxfordshire
Raymond Blanc's Masterpiece That Exude Provencal Charm
Limed oak and a heated stone floor evokes the elegance of a château. A private garden entrance, separate sitting room and marble bathroom add to the elegance.
A ground-floor suite, located in the Garden Courtyard, take their inspiration from France and Raymond's travels. Perfectly situated in one of Oxfordshire’s best luxury family hotels, they’re a great choice for those travelling with children.
This stunning suite showcases Raymond Blanc's French heritage, each boasting unparalleled indulgence.
- Private terrace and garden
- Large lounge area and separate bedroom
- Location: Garden courtyard
- View: Courtyard and gardens
- Bedding: 1 King or 2 Twins
- Maximum occupancy: 4 persons, maximum 3 adults
Services and Amenities
- Turndown service
- Down pillows and luxury linens
- Sofa or sofa bed in living room
- Extra bed available
- Large marble bathroom
- Deep soak bathtub with integrated TV and separate walk-in shower
- Branche d’Olive designer toiletries
- Espresso maker
- In-room climate control
- Smart TV with international channels