The Baron de Simiane Suite │ La Bastide │ Gordes
The Baron de Simiane Suite takes its name from one of the most famous families in Provence. To pay tribute to them, the suite is filled with extraordinary furniture and artwork, and boasts a magnificent view of the Luberon.
Admire the view directly from the suite's winter garden
where there are comfortable vintage armchairs and sofas to relax on.
Under these ancient stone vaults stands a large fireplace marking the entrance to the living room.
All the finishes are original and the furniture dates back to the 18th century, while the architecture has been restored to its dazzling heyday.
The vast bathroom opens onto the rest of the suite, which lets in the gentle Provencal light. It has a claw-foot bathtub and a large separate shower. A spacious dressing room completes the Suite.
- Surface area: 91 m²
- Capacity: 3 people
- Amenities: winter garden, fireplace, bathroom with bath and shower, large dressing room, view over the valley.
- Services included: Gourmet breakfast, in-room minibar, access to the Airelles Spa, alcohol-free refreshment by the pool, standard laundry service, garage and car cleaning, original 2CV, electric bikes.
- Airelles x Bonpoint Beauté: excellent cosmetics for our young guests. As soon as you arrive in your room, discover the Bonpoint Beauté bag containing three natural products made in France and carefully developed for the most sensitive skin. Find the Foaming Cream, the Face Cream and the Body Cream, a promise of special moments of complicity between children and parents.
- Pet Welcome: At La Bastide, our dear four-legged friends are also our VIP guests, at no extra cost. A warm welcome is reserved for them, including:
- In the room: A wicker basket with a soft cushion, two carefully selected Airelles bowls with a soft mat, so they feel at home.
- For their refreshment: a bottle of Airelles mineral water in glass is offered to them, accompanied by a bag of kibble. A menu exclusively for dogs is also proposed, to satisfy their gourmet taste buds.
- Sitting area
- Wireless internet connection
- Bathroom amenities
- King bed
- Lighted makeup mirror
- Free newspaper
- Air Conditioning in Room
- Separate tub and shower
- Sofa bed
- Closets in room
- Valley and Luberon mountains view
- Bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Two bedrooms
- Separate playroom for children
- With a view over the valley and the Luberon mountains, this suite has a bedroom nested under lime vaults. A winter garden with large picture windows provides a breathtaking view of the valley.
- Its spacious bathroom has a free standing bathtub and a walk-in shower as well as a double sink cabinet and separate toilet. A playroom, which can be used as a children’s bedroom completes the suite.