Paul de Beauvilliers Suite │ Le Grand Contrôle │ Versailles
The spacious Suite Beauvilliers is decorated with wall panelling, chevron parquet flooring, a period fireplace and furniture.
The Suite comes with a separate living room area, with views over the main courtyard of Le Grand Contrôle but also over the city.
La Suite Beauvilliers pays homage to the first ever resident of Le Grand Contrôle. This most auspicious space was once the office of the First Clerks, who held immense influence over France’s Secretaries of State.
With a separate living room and convertible sofa bed, this large Suite is designed for three adults, or two adults with two children for those wanting to experience Versailles as a family. For the added wow factor, the Suite benefits from beautiful views over the main courtyard of Le Grand Contrôle and also of the city.
- Capacity: 3 people or 2 adults + 2 children, 70m²
- Suite details: Period fireplace, 1 bathroom (bathtub and shower; single sink), 2 separate toilets (hand washbasin in 1 of the 2 only), floor: herringbone parquet.
- Sanitary facilities: handmade terracotta tiles, ceiling height: 2.50 m.
To ensure a memorable trip, every stay at Le Grand Controle will unlock a host of exclusive benefits and privileged access to Château de Versailles and its grounds:
- exclusive tour of the Estate of Trianon
- explore a different part of the Palace ‘after hours’ every evening with a complimentary private tour. Along with access to the main areas of the Palace of Versailles, your guide will also reveal previously unseen spaces.
- Perfect for exploring, guests will also receive unlimited complimentary access to electric golf carts and electric boats. - For those keen to keep up with fitness goals, private yoga and fitness classes are available on request whilst full access to the Valmont Spa allows for royal relaxation.
A special welcome for animals:
Your pets are also our VIP guests at Le Grand Contrôle and receive their own royal welcome:
- A padded basket and personalised mat in your room
- Special gifts: silver bowls with treats and bottled water
- Their own menu designed by the restaurant’s Chef Alain Ducasse
- A pet-sitting service and agility course by the Swiss Lake on demand (available soon)