Loménie de Brienne Suite │ Le Grand Contrôle │ Versailles
The spacious Suite Loménie de Brienne, decorated with wall panelling, chevron parquet flooring, a period fireplace and furniture. Each Suite comes with a separate living room area, with views over the main courtyard of Le Grand Contrôle but also over the city. The Loménie de Brienne Suite offers the ultimate Versailles experience.
The Suite Loménie de Brienne, former office of Marc Etienne de Villiers du Terrage, lawyer at the parliament and First finance Commis, is dedicated to Cardinal Étienne-Charles de Loménie de Brienne.
With thoughtfully sourced 18th-century antique furnishings and period fireplace, guests will also discover a beautiful roll top bathtub and a walk-in shower.
This Suite comfortably sleeps three adults, or two adults with two children for those wanting to travel as a family thanks to a separate living room and convertible sofa bed.
- Capacity : 3 people or 2 adults + 2 children, 70m²
- Suite details: Period fireplace, 1 bathroom (single basin) + 1 shower room (double basin), 2 separate toilets (hand washbasin in 1 of the 2 only), floor: herringbone parquet.
- Height under ceiling: 2,50 m.
To ensure a memorable trip, every stay at Le Grand Controle will unlock a host of exclusive benefits and privileged access to Château de Versailles and its grounds:
- exclusive tour of the Estate of Trianon
- explore a different part of the Palace ‘after hours’ every evening with a complimentary private tour. Along with access to the main areas of the Palace of Versailles, your guide will also reveal previously unseen spaces.
- Perfect for exploring, guests will also receive unlimited complimentary access to electric golf carts and electric boats.
- For those keen to keep up with fitness goals, private yoga and fitness classes are available on request whilst full access to the Valmont Spa allows for royal relaxation.
A special welcome for animals:
Your pets are also our VIP guests at Le Grand Contrôle and receive their own royal welcome:
- A padded basket and personalised mat in your room
- Special gifts: silver bowls with treats and bottled water
- Their own menu designed by the restaurant’s Chef Alain Ducasse
- A pet-sitting service and agility course by the Swiss Lake on demand (available soon)