Villa Maroma | Belmond | Riviera Maya
A private villa within our authentic Mexican legend. Nestled between 200 acres of lush tropical jungle and the secluded white sands of Mexico’s Caribbean coast, Villa Maroma has Mayan culture at its core.
** Our Signature Suites & Villas collection promises an exceptional level of elevated service—so step inside and discover spaces appointed with every indulgence that’s exclusively yours. Villa Maroma consists of four Oceanfront One Bedroom Suites, with beautiful and separate living areas, a full kitchen, a bar, a spacious outdoor terrace, chaise lounges, and a private pool with unobstructed ocean views. This villa is located right on the beach near Maroma Spa by Guerlain. The large bathrooms are equipped with double wash basins, a bathtub, and a separate shower — while in the bedrooms, options include a choice of one king or two twin-size four-poster beds.**
Relax in your very own paradise—paired with jaw-dropping ocean views. Experience the next level of excellence, or marvel at the views from your Oceanfront One Bedroom Private Pool Suite. Whichever you choose, true escapism awaits.
Details & Amenities:
- Daily breakfast
- Dedicated Host service
- Round-trip airport transfers for all villa guests
- A 60-minute exclusive activity: choose between an Exclusive Melipona Bee Experience or Mayan Temezcal Ritual (up to 6 people)
- Two hours of nanny service (once per stay)
- Two hours with private chef (up to 8 people, once per stay)
- A complimentary shared activity: Rosé Mexican wine experience (Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, 4 pm–4:45 pm)
- A private snorkeling trip
- Complimentary Laundry service
- A private one-hour wellness class (up to 4 people)
- One hour of private canapés with an open bar
- Fully stocked complimentary curated in-suite minibar and coffee
- A bespoke fitness or wellness experience in your villa
- A fully bespoke VIP stay experience, tailored to your preferences
Villa Maroma consists of four Oceanfront One Bedroom Suites, with beautiful and separate living areas, a full kitchen, a bar, a spacious outdoor terrace, chaise lounges, and a private pool with unobstructed ocean views. This villa is located right on the beach near Maroma Spa by Guerlain. The large bathrooms are equipped with double wash basins, a bathtub, and a separate shower — while in the bedrooms, options include a choice of one king or two twin-size four-poster beds.
Go all out on luxury and anticipate an unforgettable escape to the Riviera Maya. Your stay includes:
- Luxury suite accommodation
- Daily breakfast at Casa Mayor
- USD 300 resort credit per stay
- One round-trip airport transfer per stay
- Terms & Conditions: Requires a three-night minimum stay between July 1 and October 31, and a four-night minimum stay between November 1 and May 31. Blackout dates apply. Excludes Signature Suites and Villas
Reinventing local classics through refined culinary rituals, our cuisine is designed to nourish—showcasing an appreciation of Mexican gastronomy in its purest form.
Casa Mayor, executive chef Daniel Camacho reinvents traditional Mexican flavors into dishes of surprising innovation: think fresh seafood from sustainable fisheries, and decadently rich chocolate cake with Oaxacan black mole. At breakfast, feast on traditional tacos and quesadillas, hand-prepared with a smile by Maroma’s La Tia, Olivia.
Woodend by Curtis Stone, Australian culinary pioneer Curtis Stone brings his unique elegance to Woodend, a chic beachside restaurant with jaw-dropping ocean views and a focus on stunning seafood cooked over an open fire.
Bambuco, playful, rejuvenating, and colorful, Bambuco is the perfect spot for a sundowner set among lush tropical palms and playful Mexican interiors. Sample one of bartender Ximena’s signature drinks, where her delicious tipples adopt a ‘zero waste’ ethos and tell their own stories based on local Mayan legends and indigenous ingredients.
Freddy’s Bar, a place for spirited conversation and stunning flavors, a casual tropical hideaway open all day for beachside refreshments. Come sunset it's a coveted spot for pre-dinner drinks, while the evenings are a spirited affair with live music.
Mind, Senses and Soul in harmony
Maroma Spa by Guerlain is a temple where rituals of purification and rebirth take place. Here, healing experiences and massages are born from the power of nature, celebrating both Maya culture and the French maison’s wellness expertise.
Apothecary, our apothecary offers a wealth of ancient knowledge about healing plants. Learn about the classification of herbs, how to recognize them in nature, how to collect, prepare, and store them, as well as their therapeutic and spiritual uses.
Set the scene for a sophisticated Mexican fiesta. With Belmond, Riviera Maya events become show-stopping occasions.