Villa Pearl | Pearl Retreats | St. Tropez
Villa Pearl has an enviable combination where fantastic location meets jaw-dropping views, this wonderfully stylish villa is in a privileged position hidden away among the vineyards yet on the edge of the village of Saint-Tropez and just a five-minute walk to the beach of La Bouillabaisse and The Cheval Blanc Palace.
The Villa is ideally located and is only a 5-minute drive to Pampelonne Bay, Nikki Beach, Bagatelle Beach, Byblos Beach, Loulou, Verde Beach, and the famous Club 55, next to the Gassin Provence, just off the road leading to Nice and the Route des Plages, sits on a piece of land of 2000m2. The Villa has 3 living areas inside along with terraces on the first floor and the ground floor, a veranda, and a pool area running along the length of the house.
Saint Tropez has immense character and it is easy to see why people embark on a lasting love affair with this sensational village. The town is home to internationally famous boutiques, bars, cafes, and wonderful restaurants. It offers the perfect mix of quaint old town alongside jet-set flavour on each turn in the meandering streets. The peninsula is filled with delightful beaches, such as the beaches of Pampelonne. Museums, art galleries, monuments, churches, a fabulous market, as well as endless events and sailing regattas means that your stay can be as action-packed or relaxing as you wish it to be.
Bedrooms & Suites:
- Master Bedroom, a stunning master bedroom, featuring an ensuite bathroom, a walk-in closet, and a private terrace with views of the beautiful gardens. A baby cot can be added.
- New Pearl Bedroom, a lovely double bedroom with an ensuite, and a private terrace. This room can be turned into a twin upon request.
- Green Bedroom, a spacious double bedroom with an ensuite, and convenient fitted wardrobes.
- Grey Bedroom, a spacious double bedroom with an ensuite, and convenient fitted wardrobes.
- Pink Bedroom, a spacious double bedroom with an ensuite, and convenient fitted wardrobes. This room can be turned into a twin upon request. A baby cot can be added.
- Blue Bedroom, a spacious double bedroom with twin beds, with an ensuite, and convenient fitted wardrobes. This room can be turned into a twin upon request.
The ground floor features a dining room and kitchen, a living room and an outside terrace, and three en-suite bedrooms. Upstairs, the first floor features three further bedrooms.
Ground Floor: Large salon, kitchen/dining room (one big open space), guest toilet, 3 en-suite double bedrooms; upstairs, the Master Bedroom is en-suite (equipped with Hammam and a Jacuzzi bath); there are two further double bedrooms with a shared family bathroom.
Terraces on the 1st floor. Large French doors open onto the garden/pool area running along the length of the house. Tennis table, American BBQ, Mountain bikes, and a heated swimming pool.
Hidden away among the vineyards yet on the edge of the village of Saint-Tropez and just a five-minute walk to the beach, Villa Pearl blends relaxation with excitement.
There are a myriad of activities available at Villa Pearl. Spend the days lazing about by the beach and the pool under the St.Tropez sun. At night, the streets come alive with buzzing restaurants and nightclubs.
For further relaxation, you can have a massage, or be replenished with a beauty treatment (or two). Yoga is great for the body and mind, as is tennis, and other fitness options.
Leisure activities are available for those looking to explore; water activities include water-skiing, jet-skiing, diving, and sailing. Golf and horse riding are fun options for those who would prefer to stay on land.
‘A La Carte’ Services:
- Restaurants, beach clubs, and nightclub booking
- Taxis/transfers between the airport, Pampelonne, St.Tropez, and the entire peninsula area
- Helicopter transfers between the airport and Grimaud
- Dry cleaning and laundry
- Massages, beauty treatment, physiotherapy, Yoga sports coach, tennis, fitness
- Personal Shopper, guided sight-seeing tour, wine tasting
- Leisure activities (paragliding, water ski, jet-ski, diving, sailing, golf, polo, horse riding)
- Bespoke events & entertainment programme and management
- Security & close protection
Booking price includes:
- Concierge services, Daily housekeeping
- Exclusive use of the Villa and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the Villa staff
- Champagne reception and canapés, Fresh flowers
- Bath and beauty products
- Towels and bed linen (changed once per week and on demand)
- iPad at disposal for reading online newspapers, Apple TV